Technology & The Classrooms Of Today
What will the classroom be like twenty years from now? Emerging technologies are playing an intrinsic role in our lives, and it is only fair to expect them to influence the future of education. Of course, it will be interesting to see what schools in Chennai (https://www.babajividhyashram.org/) will look like in 2045. What will the curriculum be like? What are the subjects that will be prioritised? What role will AI play? Read here to know how AI will help teachers of the future.
Traditional Classroom Vs Tech Classroom
As technology is introduced in classrooms, educators have discovered that their previously employed instructional strategies are ineffective in their newly technologically transformed classrooms. Student choice in the classroom is becoming increasingly popular since the advent of educational technology.
9 Technologies That Will Shape The Future Of Classrooms
- Students can take virtual field trips with augmented reality, and teachers can teach from inside the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland.
- 3D printers will become an absolute necessity for students in the classroom of the future. The decreasing cost of 3D printers means that more teachers can teach complex concepts to students.
- Engineering students will use three-dimensional printing technology to create working prototypes of their designs. It will allow them to test out engineering design principles without incurring significant costs.
- Cloud computing will allow students to log on and participate in classes in a virtual environment, saving time and money.
- Students can socialise in Second Life, a virtual world that allows students to share their ideas while teachers moderate them freely.
- Social networking tools can facilitate collaboration and team-building initiatives, and teachers can assist students if they need it.
- Teleportation, flying cars, and hoverboards are all possible technologies shortly.
- Teachers will use biometrics to create detailed reports of student understanding and performance.
- Augmented Reality, AI, and Machine Learning will play a great role in imparting education.
How Technology Is Transforming Today’s Classrooms
Technology is transforming classrooms across the country. The best CBSE schools in Chennai for 11th and 12th are now implementing all possible technologies. Of late, schools have witnessed educators introduce new technology tools in their classrooms. Moreover, schools are also providing professional development for their staff. New instructional styles and increased technical skills have allowed more flexibility in the classroom.
Students and educators benefit from technology in the classroom by using videos, podcasts, blogs, and passion projects. Technology has allowed students to collaborate on group projects, discussions, and outside assistance through messaging programmes and cloud-based resources available online. Biometrics is a technology that allows people to be recognised based on specific physical or behavioural characteristics. It is now being used to register student and staff attendance. Video learning has been shown to increase student satisfaction and achievement and is increasingly used in many institutions.
The Bottom Line
We will use future technologies to shape the minds of our children’s children. Classrooms 2.0 will be based on self-paced and personalised learning. Most educators believe that this will be the future of education. Video-based learning techniques, artificial intelligence, and chatbots will possibly guide students’ learning. With the help of cutting-edge technology, educators can develop new strategies for more engaged learning.